John Bullard Meredith
M, b. 25 October 1833, d. 25 July 1897
John Bullard Meredith was born on 25 October 1833 at Dover, Kent, England. He was blessed on 24 November 1833 at Dover, Kent, England. He married Grace Reid on 2 April 1853 at Salt Lake City, S.L., Ut. John Bullard Meredith married Amy Booth on 21 June 1888 at Salt Lake City, S.L., Ut. John Bullard Meredith was buried in 1897 at Salt Lake City, S.L., Ut. He died on 25 July 1897 at Kaysville, Davis, Ut, at age 63.
Children of John Bullard Meredith and Grace Reid
- Euphemia Rebecca Meredith b. 18 Nov 1855, d. 30 Jan 1930
- Hellen Nellie Meredith b. 14 Jan 1858, d. 11 Apr 1936
- Johanna Wales Meredith b. 17 Oct 1859, d. 18 Mar 1940
- Grace Reid Meredith b. 17 May 1861, d. 15 Jun 1910
- John Henry Meredith b. 11 Dec 1862, d. 23 Feb 1923
- George Bullard Meredith b. 6 Apr 1864, d. 14 Oct 1934
- Emma Meredith (Twin) b. 27 Nov 1865, d. 16 Nov 1866
- Eva Meredith (Twin) b. 27 Nov 1865, d. 23 Nov 1866
- Elizabeth Sutton Meredith b. 13 Sep 1869, d. 13 Sep 1869
- Rebecca Meredith b. 27 Mar 1870, d. 20 Oct 1872
- Jane Meredith (Twin) b. 13 Feb 1873, d. 21 Dec 1941
- Janette (Jannete) Meredith (Twin) b. 13 Feb 1873, d. 23 Jan 1954
- Mary Meredith b. 19 Oct 1875, d. 19 Oct 1975
John Henry Meredith
M, b. 11 December 1862, d. 23 February 1923
F, b. 19 October 1875, d. 19 October 1975
F, b. 27 March 1870, d. 20 October 1872
Nicholas de Meriet
M, b. circa 1092
F, b. circa 1881
Victoria Merrill was born circa 1881. She married Francis James Reid on 31 March 1905.
Thomas Merrills married Hannah Parmelee on 25 May 1693. Thomas Merrills married Hannah Parmelee on 25 May 1693.
M, b. Or:1599/00/00-1600/00/00
Ole Michelsen married Maren Pedersen, daughter of Peder Larsen and Maren Pedersen, on 10 December 1790 at Melby, Frdbg, Denmark.
M, b. 13 April 1651
Benjamin Miles married Elizabeth Elizabeth Child. Benjamin Miles was buried on 12 June 1631. He was born on 13 April 1651 at of Ware, Hertfordshire, England. He was the son of Samuel Miles and Frances (?).
F, b. 1627, d. 1 February 1697
Elizabeth Miles was born in 1627 at of Ware, Herts., Eng.. She was the daughter of Benjamin Miles and Elizabeth Elizabeth Child. Elizabeth Miles married William Goddard, son of Edward Goddard and Priscilla d'Oyley or d'Oyly, in 1652 at Eng. Elizabeth Miles died on 1 February 1697 at Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
Children of Elizabeth Miles and William Goddard
- William Goddard b. 8 May 1654, d. 6 Feb 1708
- Thomas Goddard b. 1655, d. 6 Apr 1655
- Joseph Goddard b. 13 Jul 1656, d. 25 Jul 1728
- Elizabeth Goddard b. 31 Oct 1657, d. 29 Oct 1662
- Child Goddard b. 1658, d. 8 Dec 1658
- Child Goddard b. c 1659
- Edward Goddard b. c 1661
- Robert Goddard b. 6 Feb 1662, d. 19 Nov 1716
- Child Goddard b. c 1663
- Child Goddard b. c 1665
- Thomas Goddard b. 8 Jun 1667, d. 9 Jul 1667
- Benjamin Goddard b. 14 Aug 1668, d. 23 Oct 1748
- Elizabeth Goddard b. 22 Dec 1670
- Josiah Goddard b. 26 Aug 1672, d. 19 Nov 1720
- Edward Goddard+ b. 24 Mar 1675, d. 9 Feb 1754
F, b. circa 1627
M, b. 28 February 1949, d. 30 September 1661
M, b. circa 1625
Samuel Miles married Frances (?). Samuel Miles was born circa 1625.
F, b. 7 September 1913, d. 11 November 2008
Amy Miller was born on 7 September 1913 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USA. She was the daughter of Mathew A Miller Miller and Minerva Smith. Amy Miller married Roald Howard Amundsen on 1 January 1943 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USA. Amy Miller died on 11 November 2008 at East Millcreek, Salt Lake, Utah, USA, at age 95.
Betsy Miller married Wyatt Linsey, son of Elisha Linsey and Elizabeth Loyd, circa 1810 at Tennessee.
Mathew A Miller Miller
M, b. 1 April 1870, d. 6 May 1955
Mathew A Miller Miller married Minerva Smith, daughter of Joseph Fielding Smith and Sarah Ellen Richards. Mathew A Miller Miller was born on 1 April 1870 at Monogahela, Pennsylvania, USA. He died on 6 May 1955 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USA, at age 85.
M, b. 16 October 1855, d. 5 December 1938
Louisa Harriott Susan Mills
F, b. 10 December 1851
Louisa Harriott Susan Mills was born on 10 December 1851 at Winchester, Hampshire, England.1 She married Thomas Palmer, son of William Palmer and Sarah Bannister, on 9 February 1865 at Salt Lake City, S-Lk, Ut. Louisa Harriott Susan Mills appeared on the 1870 Federal Census of Morgan, Utah, enumerated 20 June 1870, Thomas and Frances Farr Palmer are living nearby with Louisa's other children, George and Harriet.. Her children Louisa were listed as living with her.2 Louisa Harriott Susan Mills and Thomas Palmer appeared on the 1880 Federal Census of Enterprise, Morgan, Utah, enumerated June 1880. Their children Walter W, William Charles, Thomas, John, George, Harriet, Joseph, Ernest, Frederick and Tracey were listed as living with them.3 Louisa Harriott Susan Mills and Thomas Palmer appeared on the 1900 Federal Census of Peterson, Morgan, Utah, enumerated 28 June 1900. Their children Frederick, Tracey, Frances R, Thomas H., Clara P, Oliver J and Nellie C. were listed as living with them.4
Children of Louisa Harriott Susan Mills and Thomas Palmer
- George Palmer b. 3 Dec 1865
- Charles Edmund Palmer b. 28 Nov 1867, d. 7 Feb 1869
- Harriet Palmer b. c 1869
- Louisa Palmer b. 1869
- Walter W Palmer b. c 1871
- Joseph Palmer b. c 1873
- Ernest Palmer b. c 1875
- Frederick Palmer b. Jun 1877
- Tracey Palmer b. Jul 1879
- Frances R Palmer b. Dec 1880
- Thomas H. Palmer b. Mar 1883
- Clara P Palmer b. May 1886
- Oliver J Palmer b. May 1888
- Nellie C. Palmer b. Sep 1893
- [S437] Unknown subject Heritage Gateways website, by unknown photographer.
- [S435] 1870 US Federal Census Morgan, Utah, Morgan, Utah, population schedule, National Archives micropublication (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S434] 1880 US Federal Census, Morgan County, Utah, Morgan, Utah, population schedule.
- [S436] 1900 US Federal Census Morgan, Utah, Morgan, Utah, population schedule, National Archives micropublication (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
Elizabeth de Missenden
F, b. circa 1726
Ann Mitchell was born circa 1726 at Baltimore Co., Md. She was the daughter of Thomas Mitchell and Ann (?). Ann Mitchell married Daniel Durbin, son of John Durbin and Avarilla Scott, on 11 August 1746 at St George's Prsh, Harford Co., (Was Baltimore), Md.
Jerome Kempton Mitchell
Mary Lois Judd Mitchell
M, b. circa 1700
Thomas Mitchell was born circa 1700 at of Baltimore Co., Maryland. He married Ann (?) circa 1725 at of Baltimore Co., Maryland.
F, b. 16 November 1672, d. 26 November 1703
Abigail Mixer was born on 16 November 1672 at Watertown, Middlesex, Ma. She was the daughter of Isaac Mixer and Rebecca Garfield. Abigail Mixer married Samuel Howe, son of Samuel Howe (How) and Martha Bent, on 11 December 1690 at Sudbury, Middlesex, Ma. Abigail Mixer died on 26 November 1703 at Sudbury, Middlesex, Ma, at age 31.
Abigail or Amy Mixer
F, b. 1 November 1613