F, b. 22 February 1735
F, b. 1754
M, b. 1783, d. 22 April 1822
F, b. 15 April 1728
M, b. 21 February 1791
Scott Durbin was born on 21 February 1791 at Washington, Pa. He was the son of Thomas Durbin and Clemency Litton. Scott Durbin married Margaret Davis on 27 October 1811. Scott Durbin was a witness He served as a private in the Capt William Douglas company from Aug 26 - Oct 10, 1812 and from May 4 - 19, 1813. Serving in the same company was his brother-in-law, Scott Durbin.1
- [S529] Unknown subject, War of 1812 Ohio Roster, pg 133-135.
M, b. 11 October 1746, d. before 1774
M, b. 18 December 1723
M, b. 25 September 1795, d. 25 December 1847
M, b. 1758, d. 29 March 1826
Thomas Durbin was born in 1758 at Harford Co., (Was Baltimore), Md; In the Maryland Colonia Census of 1776, Thomas was 18 years old.1 He was the son of Daniel Durbin and Ann Mitchell. Thomas Durbin married Clemency Litton, daughter of Samuel Litton and Ann Crawford, on 5 October 1779 at St Johns Parish, Harford Co, Maryland.2 Thomas Durbin appeared on the census of 1800 at Pike Run, Washington, Pennsylvania.3 He lived in 1801 at Ohio; According to daughter, Avarilla, the family moved to Ohio around 1801. He appeared on the census of 1820 at Jefferson, Richland, Ohio; His son Scott is living nearby.4 He died on 29 March 1826 at (Richland?), Ohio. He was buried on 31 March 1826 at Richland, Oh.
Children of Thomas Durbin and Clemency Litton
- (?) Durbin b. 1782
- Samuel Durbin b. 1783, d. 22 Apr 1822
- (?) Durbin b. 1784
- (?) Durbin b. 1786
- Avarilla Durbin+ b. 26 Nov 1789, d. Sep 1862
- Scott Durbin b. 21 Feb 1791
- Elizabeth Durbin b. 16 Jan 1793, d. 18 Jul 1842
- (?) Durbin b. 1794
- Thomas Durbin b. 25 Sep 1795, d. 25 Dec 1847
- (?) Durbin b. 1798
- John Durbin b. 13 Sep 1799, d. 17 Jul 1897
- (?) Durbin b. 1802
- (?) Durbin b. 1804
- (?) Durbin b. 1806
- (?) Durbin b. 1808
- [S417] Census Index, unknown location, Kinard, June, ed. Maryland Colonial Census, 1776 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.
- [S416] Maryland Marriages 1655-1850.
- [S418] Unknown record type, (Digital Scan of original records), Provo, Utah, (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc., 2002).
- [S184] 1820 unknown record type, (Digital Scan of original records), Provo, Utah, (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc., 2002).
M, b. 26 January 1730
William (or Thomas) Durbin
M, b. circa 1655
William (or Thomas) Durbin married an unknown person. He was born circa 1655.
Child of William (or Thomas) Durbin
- John Durbin+ b. c 1681, d. 2 Nov 1743
Mary Durham married Caleb Parmelee on 11 January 1737.
F, d. 10 October 1694
Grace Dutch was born at Gloucester, Massachusetts.1 She married William Hodgkins, son of William Hodgkins. Grace Dutch died on 10 October 1694.
Children of Grace Dutch and William Hodgkins
- John Hodgkins b. c 1650, d. 20 Jan 1689
- Hannah Hodgkins b. 1654
- William Hodgkins b. 1656
- Samuel Hodgkins b. 2 Nov 1658
- Mary Hodgkins b. 6 Apr 1661
- Edmund Hodgkins b. c 1663
- Hezekiah Hodgkins b. c 1665
- Thomas Hodgkins+ b. 1668, d. 16 Nov 1719
- Christopher Hodgkins b. 1670, d. 4 Apr 1724
- Martha Hodgkins b. c 1672, d. 9 Oct 1732
- Abigail Hodgkins b. c 1675, d. 13 Nov 1720
- [S389] Henry Sweetser Burrage and Albert Roscoe Stubbs, Maine Genealogical and Family History, vol 4, pg 1775.
Lisbet E. Mel-Disen
F, b. circa 1804
Lisbet E. Mel-Disen was born circa 1804 at Ullensaker, Akershus, Norway. She married Nils Nilsen Auli.
Anne Eames married Thomas Wilder circa 1640.
Hannah Johnson Eames
Hannah or Anna Eames1
Glenn P Eaton
M, b. 8 October 1909, d. 31 January 2005
Glenn P Eaton was born on 8 October 1909 at Ohio, USA.1 He married Edith Adalee Clagg, daughter of Asa Oliver Clagg and Elizabeth Ethyl Hudson. Glenn P Eaton died on 31 January 2005 at Fairfield, Fairfield, Ohio, USA, at age 95.1
- [S496] Ohio Death Index 1908-2007, online unknown url.
Michael Glenn Eaton1
M, b. 3 September 1948, d. 10 September 2005
Michael Glenn Eaton was born on 3 September 1948 at Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, USA.1 He was the son of Glenn P Eaton and Edith Adalee Clagg. Michael Glenn Eaton married Margaret Squire. Michael Glenn Eaton died on 10 September 2005 at Fairfield, Fairfield, Ohio, USA, at age 57.1
- [S205] Findagrave Online Database, online www.findagrave.com.
M, b. circa 1485
Christopher Edmonds married Elizabeth Bledlow. Christopher Edmonds was born circa 1485.
F, b. circa 1511, d. circa 1601
Frances Edmonds was born circa 1511 at of Chislehampton, Oxon, England. She was the daughter of Christopher Edmonds and Elizabeth Bledlow. Frances Edmonds married John d'Oyly, son of Thomas d'Oyly and Alice Coulson, circa 1537. Frances Edmonds died circa 1601.
Alice Edwards married Joshua Parmelee on 10 July 1690.
Alice or Elsie Edwards1