F, b. circa 1568
F, b. circa 1489
Agnes (?) married John Multon, son of Robert Multon. Agnes (?) was born circa 1489 at Ormsby, Norfolk, England.
F, b. circa 1540
- [S403] William Richard Cutter, Families of Middlesex Co Massachusetts.
F, b. circa 1516
Alice (?) married Thomas French at England. Alice (?) was born circa 1516 at Saxmundham, Suff, Eng.. She was buried on 3 January 1590 at Kelsale, Suff, Eng.
F, b. circa 1511
Alice (?) married John (The Elder) Goodwin, son of William Goodwin and Margery (?). Alice (?) was born circa 1511 at England.
Children of Alice (?) and John (The Elder) Goodwin
- Elizabeth Goodwin b. Or:1548/06/02-1548/00/00
- Edmund Goodwin (Twin) b. Or:1549/12/29-1550/00/00
- James Goodwin (Twin) b. Or:1549/12/29-1550/00/00, d. 17 Apr 1578
- Joan Goodwin b. Or:1557/01/19-1557/00/00, d. Or:1557/01/29-1557/00/00
- Thomas Goodwin b. c 1537, d. Or:1561/12/28-1562/00/00
- Ciceley Goodwin b. c 1537
- John Goodwin b. c 1539, d. 29 Apr 1593
- Francis Goodwin+ b. 1543, d. 25 Jun 1602
- Myles Goodwin b. 29 Aug 1546, d. Sep 1619
F, b. circa 1880
F, b. 1857
Amanda (?) was born in 1857 at Illinois, USA. As of circa 1874,her married name was Guess. She married John C. Breckenridge Guess, son of George Washington Guess and Phoebe Ann Stivers, circa 1874 at Illinois. Amanda (?) and John C. Breckenridge Guess appeared on the 1880 Federal Census of Sumner, Lawrence, Illinois, enumerated 1 June 1880, where he is working as a painter. Living next to them are Fletcher Guess and his wife Mary.. Their children Charles and Alma were listed as living with them.1 Amanda (?) and John C. Breckenridge Guess appeared on the 1920 Federal Census of Vincennes, Knox, Indiana, enumerated 30 June 1920.2
Children of Amanda (?) and John C. Breckenridge Guess
F, b. circa 1826
Amelia (?) was born circa 1826 at Missouri, USA. Amelia (?) was also known as Mary (?).1 Her married name was Amelia Neel. She married James W Neel, son of John Neel Sr. and Rebecca Guess, in 1850 at California. Amelia (?) and James W Neel appeared on the 1860 Federal Census of Cosumnes, Sacramento County, California, enumerated 20 July 1860, last name is given as Neil, and he is working as a miner.. Their children Edward C, Alonzo, Sarah F and Henry were listed as living with them.2 Amelia (?) appeared on the 1870 Federal Census of Cosumnes, Sacramento, California, enumerated 8 August 1870. Her children Alonzo, Sarah F and Edward C were listed as living with her.1 Amelia (?) appeared on the 1880 Federal Census of Cosumnes, Sacramento, California, enumerated 9 June 1880. Her children Alonzo, Sarah F and Edward C were listed as living with her.3
Children of Amelia (?) and James W Neel
- [S128] Mary Neal household, 1870 US Federal Census Sacramento, CA, Sacramento, California, population schedule, Cosumnes, page/sheet 6. dwelling 47, family 45, image 6/18, National Archives micropublication (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC)., 6/18.
- [S113] James Neil household, 1860 US Federal Census Sacramento County, California, Sacramento, California, population schedule, Cosumnes, page/sheet 117. dwelling 1014, family 983, image 22/31, National Archives micropublication (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC)., 22/31.
- [S114] Amelia Neil household, 1880 US Federal Census Sacramento, CA, Sacramento, California, population schedule, Cosumnes, ED 92, page/sheet 4. dwelling house, family family, image image, National Archives micropublication (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC)., image.
F, b. circa 1704
Ann (?) was born circa 1704 at of Baltimore Co., Maryland. She married Thomas Mitchell circa 1725 at of Baltimore Co., Maryland.
Ann (?) married Thomas Wilder in 1640.
F, b. circa 1724
Ann (?) was born circa 1724.1 She married Kenelm Winslow circa 1748 at Newcastle, Lincoln, Maine.1 As of circa 1748,her married name was Winslow.1
Children of Ann (?) and Kenelm Winslow
- [S10] Unknown subject unknown repository.
F, b. 1607, d. 1650
Ann (?) was born in 1607 at England. She married Godfrey Dearborn, son of William Dearebarne and Agnes Hay, in 1631.1 Ann (?) died in 1650 at Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.
- [S488] Dearborn Family Genealogy, online http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/…
F, b. circa 1658, d. 18 November 1734
Anne (?) was born circa 1658 at Upton St Leonard, Gloucestershire, England. She married William Frankis, son of William Frankis and Elisabeth Terrett, circa 1690. Anne (?) died on 18 November 1734 at Upton St Leonard, Gloucestershire, England.
F, b. circa 973
Avelina(Aveline) (?) died at France. She was born circa 973 at Longueville, Normandy, France. She was the daughter of Herbastus de Crepon and Mrs-Herbastus de Crepon. Avelina(Aveline) (?) married Osbern de Bolebec circa 1000 at France ?
F, b. circa 1760, d. circa 1783
Her married name was Smith. Betty (?) was born circa 1760 at Gloucestershire, England. She married Simon Smith, son of Thomas Smith and Elizabeth Hill, circa 1776 at Gloucestershire, England. Betty (?) died circa 1783 at Miserden, Gloucestershire, England.
- [S242] FHL SLC, UT, BT Miserden Glouc England, FHL British Film 425469.
Celia A (?)
F, b. 1822
Celia A (?) was born in 1822 at Georgia, USA. She married Whiting Turnbow, son of Isaac Turnbow and Margaret Talkington, circa 1838. Celia A (?) and Whiting Turnbow appeared on the 1850 Federal Census of Western Division, Choctaw, Mississippi, enumerated 1850.1
- [S283] 1850 US Federal Census, Choctaw, MI, Choctaw, Mississippi, population schedule.
M, b. circa 1029, d. 1067
Eadnoth (?) married an unknown person. He was born circa 1029 at England. He died in 1067.
Child of Eadnoth (?)
- Harding (?)+ b. c 1059, d. a 1124
F, b. 1543, d. 5 July 1574
Edith (?) was born in 1543 at Calne, Wiltshire, England. She married John Bent, son of Edward Bent, in 1562 at of Penton-Grafto, Hampshire, England. Edith (?) died on 5 July 1574 at Calne, Wiltshire, England.
Children of Edith (?) and John Bent
- Edith Bent b. 6 Sep 1564
- Robert Bent+ b. 19 Sep 1566, d. 29 Jul 1631
- David Bent b. 3 Oct 1568, d. 30 Jan 1591
- Maria Bent b. 3 Jan 1572, d. 30 Jan 1591
- Joan Bent b. 2 Nov 1574, d. 30 Jan 1591
- Richard Bent b. 26 Jan 1577
- Alice Bent b. 28 May 1579
- Agnes Bent b. 17 Feb 1582
- Marie Bent b. c 1584
- John Bent b. 13 Sep 1585, d. 26 Sep 1585
F, b. circa 1683, d. 16 May 1763
Edith (?) was born circa 1683 at Upton St Leonard, Gloucestershire, England. She died on 16 May 1763 at Upton St Leonard, Gloucestershire, England.
Eliza Annie (?)
F, b. 1863
Her married name was Addis. Eliza Annie (?) was born in 1863 at Swinton, Gloucestershire, England. She married William John Addis, son of John Addis and Jane Maria Smith, at Gloucestershire, England. Eliza Annie (?) and William John Addis appeared on the census of 1911 at Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England.1
Children of Eliza Annie (?) and William John Addis
- [S484] 1911 unknown record type, (Digital Scan of original records), Provo, Utah, (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc., 2002).
F, b. circa 1742
Elizabeth (?) was born circa 1742. She married Robert Talkington in 1762 at Manchester, Lancastershire, England; Robert Torkington and Elizabeth Heiwood.1 Elizabeth (?) and Robert Talkington appeared on the census of 1790 at Greenville County, South Carolina; living in the vicinity are in-laws John Turnbow Sr, John Turnbow, William Turnbow, Henry Tarkesley; males 16 and above, 1; under 16, 3; free white females 7.2 Elizabeth (?) appeared on the census of 1810 at Logan County, Kentucky; Living near son Samuel Talkington.3 She Robert Torkington and Elizabeth Heiwood were married in 1762 in Manchester, Lancashire, England.(1) This couple may be our Robert Talkington(2) and his wife Elizabeth. The 1790 census of Greenville, South Carolina, 96th District lists a Robert Talkington and his household as: 1 male over 16, 3 males under 16; and 7 females. Our Robert Talkington died the 9th of July, 1799 at Daysville, Logan County, Kentucky, USA. Elizabeth Talkington was appointed administrator of his estate by court order on the 7th of July, 1799. She was allowed 160 acres of land as of the 18th of May, 1801. Was this Elizabeth the same who married in Manchester? Was she the wife of the Greenville man in 1790? We may never know for sure. If these are the same individuals then they lived in England, North Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina, and Daysville, Kentucky. John Talkington was allowed 200 acres of land dated the 15th of February, 1802. In February, 1805 Samuel Talkington withdrew his former claim of acres of land. And at the April term of court he was granted a Writ of Aquaddammen for a mill site. The 1800 census records of Kentucky must have been destroyed and they figured out what they could from other records. They only listed the heads of families and not all of them. Betsey Taulkenton of Logan County was assessed for property taxes and was the only one listed of similar name in all of Kentucky. (Wayne Talkington in his genealogy thought that she must be our Elizabeth Talkington of Logan County, since Robert died in 1799.) On the 3rd of March, 1803 a land grant was recorded in the state land office at Frankfort under the name Elizabeth Falkerton. The grant was for one hundred and fifty acres in Logan County.The 1810 census of Logan County, Kentucky, USA lists Elizabeth Talkington and her household with: males 2 under 16, 1 under 26; females 2 under 16 and 1 under 45. It appears that the two males under 16 may have been Joseph and Isaac Talkington, probable sons of Samuel Talkington her son. They were not listed with Samuel in the 1810 census. They may have been living with her to help with her 150 acres, with the understanding that she would will them the land. She died the 16th of November, 1813 in Daysville, Logan County, Kentucky, USA. Joseph Talkington was appointed administrator of her estate with Samuel Talkington his security in the sum of $600. Joseph Talkington returned the inventory and sale of the estate on the 11th of December, 1813 and it was ordered recorded. Robert and Elizabeth may have had ten children.Footnotes:(1) In Boyds Marriage Index of Lancashire, England there is a marriage listed for a Robert Torkington and Elizabeth Heiwood in 1762 in Manchester, England. Wendy L. Elliott in a letter in 1984 lists Robert Torkington born in 1754 and Elizabeth Heiwood born in 1757. Others say Robert was born about 1740. If this marriage is our Robert and his wife, then the 1754 and 1757 birth years cannot be correct.(2) Most information on Robert Talkington and Elizabeth _____ and their descendants is from:Lester, Neal and Allied Families_, by Shirley Wimpey Ward, March 1987 in the possession of Marilynn J. Aromi unless noted otherwise. Ward's sources were: 1) a Family Bible in the possession of Edna Neal & Della Neal, 2) Genealogy of the Talkington's and Long's by Wayne L. Talkington, 1972, 3) Cemetery Records, 4) 1850, 1860, 1870, & 1880 Arkansas Census records, and 5) Goodspeed's History of Northwest Arkansas. 1894.
Children of Elizabeth (?) and Robert Talkington
- Hannah Talkington b. c 1764
- Samuel Talkington+ b. c 1766
- Nancy Talkington b. c 1768
- Margaret Talkington+ b. c 1770, d. 5 Aug 1835
- John Talkington+ b. c 1772
- Elizabeth Talkington b. c 1774
- Mary Talkington b. c 1776
- Ruth Talkington+ b. c 1780
- Robert Talkington b. c 1782
- Stephen Talkington b. c 1783, d. 1 Oct 1859
F, b. 9 December 1613, d. 9 December 1700
Elizabeth (?) Buried in Old Spring Hill Cemetary, Marlborough, Middlesex, MA. She was buried at Old Spring Hill, Marlborough, Middlesex, Ma. She was born on 9 December 1613 at England. She married William Ward, son of Edward Ward and (?) Unknown, before 1626 at England. Elizabeth (?) died on 9 December 1700 at Marlborough, Middlesex, Ma, at age 87.
Children of Elizabeth (?) and William Ward
- Hannah Ward+ b. Or:1638/00/00-1639/00/00, d. 3 Nov 1717
- Hopestill Ward b. Or:1646/00/00-1647/00/00, d. 23 Dec 1718
- Eleazer Ward b. Or:1649/00/00-1650/00/00, d. 21 Apr 1676
- John Ward b. 1626, d. 1 Jul 1708
- Joanna Ward b. 1628, d. 8 Dec 1718
- Obadiah Ward b. 1632, d. 5 Jan 1718
- Richard Ward b. 17 Apr 1635, d. 31 Mar 1666
- Deborah Ward b. 1637, d. 9 Aug 1697
- William Ward b. 22 Jan 1640, d. 25 Nov 1697
- Samuel Ward b. 1642
- Elizabeth Ward b. 14 Apr 1643, d. 26 Apr 1710
- Mary Ward b. 14 Apr 1643, d. 10 Jun 1703
- Increase or Increse Ward b. 22 Feb 1644, d. 24 Aug 1690
- William Ward b. 22 Feb 1648, d. 25 Nov 1697
- Bethiah Ward b. 27 Nov 1658, d. 8 Dec 1721