M, b. 1630, d. 1695
William BALLARD was born in 1630 at Nottingham, England. He died in 1695.
M, b. 23 April 1686, d. 8 October 1771
William Ballard was buried at Bates Cemetery, Connecticut. He was born on 23 April 1686 at Lynn, Essex, Ma. He was the son of Nathaniel Ballard and Rebecca Hudson. William Ballard died on 8 October 1771 at Massachusetts, Middlesex, at age 85.
M, b. 12 August 1603, d. 10 July 1689
William Ballard was blessed on 12 August 1603 at Salford Priors, Warwickshire, England. He was born on 12 August 1603 at Nottingham, England. He married an unknown person on 16 March 1639 at Bardwell, Suffolk, England. He died on 10 July 1689 at Andover, Essex, Massachusetts, at age 85.
Children of William Ballard and Mary BALLARD
- William Ballard b. c 1623, d. 10 Jul 1689
- Nathaniel Ballard b. c 1625
- Elizabeth Ballard b. c 1627
- Hester Ester Ballard b. 28 Oct 1632, d. 4 Jan 1717
- Joseph BALLARD b. 1634, d. 11 Jun 1725
- Joseph BALLARD b. 1634, d. 11 Jun 1725
- John Ballard b. 1634, d. 11 Jun 1725
- Nathaniel Ballard+ b. 1636, d. 12 Jan 1721
- William Ballard b. 1643, d. 10 Jul 1689
M, b. circa 1623, d. 10 July 1689
William Ballard was born circa 1623 at Of Bradwell, Suffolk, England. He was the son of William Ballard and Mary BALLARD. William Ballard died on 10 July 1689 at Andover, Essex, Massachusetts.
M, b. circa 1778
John Bannister married Sarah Pain. John Bannister was born circa 1778.
F, b. 7 March 1804, d. after 1861
Sarah Bannister Or surname BANISTER. She was blessed on 7 March 1804. She was born on 7 March 1804 at Clewer, Berkshire, England. She was the daughter of John Bannister and Sarah Pain. Sarah Bannister married William Palmer, son of Thomas Palmer and Ann Saunders, on 1 February 1817 at Windsor, Berks, Eng.. Sarah Bannister and William Palmer appeared on the census of 1841 at Dist 6, Eton Wick, Eton, Buckinghamshire, England.1 Sarah Bannister and William Palmer appeared on the census of 1851 at Dist 6B, Eton Court, Eton, Buckinghamshire, England.2 Sarah Bannister appeared on the census of 1861 at Dist 3h, Eton, Eton, Buckinghamshire, England; where she was working as a charwoman. Also living with her and her son John is her grandson Alfred Palmer.3 She died after 1861 at Buckinghamshire, England.3
Children of Sarah Bannister and William Palmer
- [S231] 1841 unknown record type, (Digital Scan of original records), Provo, Utah, (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc., 2002).
- [S232] 1851 unknown record type, (Digital Scan of original records), Provo, Utah, (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc., 2002).
- [S233] 1861 unknown record type, (Digital Scan of original records), Provo, Utah, (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc., 2002).
F, b. 1576, d. 4 March 1691
Dorothy Barber or surname GLOVER. She was born in 1576 at England. She married John Moore, son of Richard Morse and Joan Downes, in 1609 at England. Dorothy Barber died on 4 March 1691 at Watertown, Middlesex, Ma.
Hannah (Looker) Barber
M, b. 13 September 1806, d. 1 November 1883
Israel Barlow was born on 13 September 1806 at Granville, Hampden, Mass. He married Elizabeth Haven, daughter of John Haven and Elizabeth Howe, on 23 February 1840 at Quincy, Adams, Ill. Israel Barlow died on 1 November 1883 at Bountiful, Davis, Utah, at age 77.
Minnie Lee Barnes
F, b. 21 February 1877, d. 1924
Noah Wilson Barnes1
Noah Wilson Barnes married Rhoda Williams.
- [S26] Unknown subject Ancestry.com.
Martha Minerva Barnum
F, b. 1870
Martha Minerva Barnum was born in 1870 at Utah, USA. She married Joseph Thomas Palmer, son of Edmond Francis Palmer Sr. and Eliza Ann Palmer, on 16 July 1893. Martha Minerva Barnum and Joseph Thomas Palmer appeared on the 1900 Federal Census of Peoa, Summit, Utah, at 139, enumerated 6 June 1900. Martha Minerva Barnum appeared on the 1910 Federal Census of Peoa, Summit, Utah, enumerated 10 May 1910.1
Children of Martha Minerva Barnum and Joseph Thomas Palmer
- [S185] 1910 US Federal Census Summit, UT, Summit, Utah, population schedule.
Mary Mrs Barron
F, b. circa 1770
Margaret Bartley was born circa 1770 at Connecticut, USA. She married Benjamin Boyce on 20 October 1798 at Upper Fredericksburg, Canada.
Adrian Irene Basey1
Adrian Irene Basey married John Lord on 15 May 1648.
F, b. 28 December 1667, d. 14 November 1736
Abigail Batchelder was born on 28 December 1667 at Hampton, Rockingham, Nh. She was the daughter of Nathaniel Bachiler and Deborah Smith.1 Abigail Batchelder married John Dearborn, son of Henry Dearborn, on 14 November 1689 at Hampton, Rockingham, Nh. Abigail Batchelder died on 14 November 1736 at Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, at age 68. She was buried at North Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire.
Children of Abigail Batchelder and John Dearborn
- Deborah Dearborn b. 8 Feb 1690
- Jonathan Dearborn b. 8 May 1691, d. 29 Jan 1779
- Elizabeth Dearborn b. 31 Aug 1692, d. 10 Mar 1770
- Esther Dearborn b. 15 Jun 1694, d. 18 May 1783
- Joseph Dearborn b. 8 Feb 1696, d. 15 Jan 1768
- Abigail Dearborn b. 24 Jan 1700
- Lydia Dearborn b. 4 Apr 1702
- Ruth Dearborn+ b. 21 May 1705, d. 8 Jan 1741
- Simon Dearborn b. 31 Jul 1706, d. 13 Sep 1766
- Benjamin Dearborn b. 12 Nov 1710