F, b. circa 1830
Mary Pocock was born circa 1830. She married William Evans Bishop on 8 February 1852.
F, b. circa 1343
Joan Polard was born circa 1343 at Kent, England. She was the daughter of Richard Polard. Joan Polard married Nicholas Spencer, son of John Spencer [Esquire] and Alice Deverell, circa 1364 at Kent, England.
M, b. circa 1317
Richard Polard married an unknown person. He was born circa 1317.
Child of Richard Polard
- Joan Polard+ b. c 1343
Charles Burt Pollard
M, b. circa 1886
Charles Burt Pollard was born circa 1886. He married Mary Alice Hazen on 19 June 1924.
Juliana de Pont de l'Arches
Juliana de Pont de l'Arches or Julian De Pont De L'Arche. She married Robert "The Rebellious" Berkeley Lord of Berkeley, son of Maurice "The Make Peace" FitzRobert FitzHarding Lord of Berkeley and Alice de Berkeley, before 4 June 1200 at Normandy, England.
- [S37] Unknown subject unknown repository.
Jan Willem Pot
M, b. circa 1837
Jan Willem Pot was born circa 1837. He married Geertjen Tuller on 10 October 1863.
Louanna Belle Potter
F, b. 11 November 1873, d. 9 March 1949
Louanna Belle Potter was born on 11 November 1873 at Blackwater, Missouri, USA. She married Rothwell W Alverson, son of William P Alverson and Martha Jane Downey. Louanna Belle Potter died on 9 March 1949 at Pilot Grove, Cooper, Missouri, USA, at age 75.1
- [S175] Missouri Death Certificates 1910-1956, online http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/resources/deathcertificates/, #7831.
M, b. 15 February 1960
Jens Poulsen was blessed circa 1653 at Tranum, Hjorring, Denmark. He married Else Madtzen on 6 July 1690.
M, b. 15 February 1960
Joon Poulsen was blessed circa 1655 at Tranum, Hjorring, Denmark.
Dlizabeth Poulter married Samuel Danforth on 22 November 1655.
Elizabeth Poulter or married 22 Nov 1655. She married Jonathan Danforth on 22 September 1654 at Boston, Suffolk, Ma. Elizabeth Poulter married Samuel Danforth on 2 November 1654 at Boston, Ma.
Elizabeth Poulter married Jonathan Danforth on 22 November 1654.
M, b. 1650, d. 20 December 1722
Christen Povelsen was blessed circa 1650 at Tranum, Hjorring, Denmark. He was born in 1650 at Tranum, Hjrrng, Denmr. He married Inger Jorgensen on 24 May 1697 at Probably, Denmark. Christen Povelsen died on 20 December 1722.
M, b. circa 1653
Jens Povelsen was born circa 1653 at Tranum, Hjrrng, Denmr. He married Karen Christensen circa 1680 at Probably, Denmark.
M, b. circa 1655
Joen Povelsen was born circa 1655 at Tranum, Hjrrng, Denmr. He married Kirsten Graversen circa 1682 at Probably, Denmark.
F, b. circa 1810
Martha Powell was born circa 1810 at Virginia, USA. She married William Riley Downey on 6 February 1849 at Howard, Missouri, USA.1 As of 6 February 1849,her married name was Downey.1 Martha Powell and William Riley Downey appeared on the 1850 Federal Census of Howard, Missouri, enumerated 3 October 1850.2 Martha Powell and William Riley Downey appeared on the 1860 Federal Census of Prarie, Howard, Missouri, enumerated 28 July 1860. His children Joel Thomas, Ann E and Martha Jane were listed as living with him.3
- [S5] Howard County MO Marriage Records, Book 3 1844-1860 A-W: p. 108.
- [S25] Wm Downey household, 1850 US Census, Ray, Missouri, Ray, Missouri, population schedule, page/sheet 159. dwelling 9, family 9, image 83/216, National Archives micropublication M432_412, 83/216.
- [S125] William R. Downey household, 1860 US Federal Census, Howard Co, Missouri, Howard, Missouri, population schedule, Prarie, page/sheet 43. dwelling 304, family 283, image 16/40, 16/40.
Mary Elizabeth Alice Powell
F, b. 21 January 1874
Mary Elizabeth Alice Powell was also known as Pyles. She was born on 21 January 1874 at Missouri, USA. She married Edward Ray Akers, son of James C. Akers and Charlotte Bobo, in 1890 at Henry, Missouri, USA. Mary Elizabeth Alice Powell and Edward Ray Akers appeared on the 1900 Federal Census of Shawnee, Henry, Missouri, at District 88, enumerated 14 June 1900.1 Mary Elizabeth Alice Powell and Edward Ray Akers appeared on the 1910 Federal Census of Bethlehem, Henry, Missouri, at District 80, enumerated 19 April 1910.2 Mary Elizabeth Alice Powell and Edward Ray Akers appeared on the 1920 Federal Census of Big Creek, Henry, Missouri, at District 84, enumerated 12 January 1920.3
Children of Mary Elizabeth Alice Powell and Edward Ray Akers
- Bethina Bell Akers b. 7 Jul 1891, d. 27 May 1981
- Mary E Akers b. 10 Sep 1892
- Charlotte E Akers b. 8 Oct 1893, d. 10 May 1923
- Dethena Akers b. 23 Jun 1894, d. 11 Nov 1963
- Annie Akers b. 1897
- Archibald A Akers b. 28 Jan 1898, d. 15 Jan 1971
- Edward Lee Akers b. 19 Feb 1902, d. 1 Nov 1971
- Hattie L H Akers b. 1903, d. 1962
- William Thomas Akers b. 14 Mar 1909, d. 29 Apr 1968
- John Wilson Akers b. 3 Aug 1911, d. 17 Jul 1985
- [S258] 1900 US Federal Census Henry, MO, Henry, Missouri, population schedule, National Archives micropublication (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S259] 1910 US Federal Census Henry, Missouri, Henry, Missouri, population schedule, National Archives micropublication (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S260] 1920 US Federal Census Henry, Missouri, Henry, Missouri, population schedule, National Archives micropublication (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
George Powlett (Paulet) [Sir Knight]
M, b. circa 1491, d. Or:1557/00/00-1558/00/00
F, b. 1407, d. 18 November 1442
Constance Poymings married John Pawlet, son of William Paulett and Eleanor or Alice Delamare, Or:1426/00/00-1427/00/00. Constance Poymings was buried at Monney, Somersetshire, Engl.. She /POYMINGS OR DE POYNINGS/. She was born in 1407 at Monney, Somersetshire, Engl.. She was the daughter of Hugh Poynings and Eleanor de Welles. Constance Poymings died on 18 November 1442 at Nunney, Somms, England.
M, b. circa 1389
Hugh Poynings married Eleanor de Welles. Hugh Poynings was born circa 1389.
Deborah Ann Price
Deborah Ann Price married Samuel Turnbow, son of Isaac Turnbow and Margaret Talkington, on 27 November 1854.1
- [S3] Unknown subject Family History Library.
Edward Jeremiah Price
M, b. 14 August 1818, d. 1 January 1906
Edward Jeremiah Price was buried at Paradise, Cache, Ut. He was born on 14 August 1818 at Ellesmere, Shrop., England. He was blessed on 30 August 1818 at Ellesmere, Shrop., England. He married Mary Jane Bishop on 30 March 1852 at St. Louis, St. Louis, Mo. Edward Jeremiah Price died on 1 January 1906 at Paradise, Cache, Ut, at age 87.
Children of Edward Jeremiah Price and Mary Jane Bishop
- Mary Jane Price b. 15 Apr 1853, d. 18 Dec 1892
- Sarah Ann Price b. 23 Feb 1855, d. 23 Aug 1855
- Edward Price Jr. b. 23 Aug 1856, d. 23 Aug 1856
- James William Price b. 19 Sep 1857, d. 22 Oct 1857
- John Lloyd Price b. 16 Jan 1859
- Thomas Price b. 1 Apr 1861, d. 28 Apr 1861
- Joseph Price b. 25 Nov 1862, d. 25 Nov 1862
- Peter R. Price b. 7 Nov 1864, d. 4 Oct 1865